lunes, 8 de mayo de 2017

I'm a mess, I'm sorry

-Hello?
Are u there?
listening?
I´m just trying to get in touch man
i´ve been so fucking....
So fucking down lately
Like...
I don´t know what´s happening
Im just tired all the time
Trying to sleep
I just...
I just lay there quiet
Can´t speak cause everyone around me is passed out
My fucking mind´s raging
Uh...
Hello?
I don´t even know why i called
I think it....
I think it migh be time for me to leave
Just call it quits
Im sick of this
It´s the same fucking day
Every day
I think i sleep
I can´t be sure though
It´s all the same now
Drink
Drink
Drink again
Im tired man
I think it ...
You don´t want to hear this
Im a mess 
Im sorry man
I just don´t know who to turn to
No one really hears me, you know?
I speak ...
At least i think i speak
But no ones hears me
I´ve said enough.
bip bip bip bip.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario